What I can help you with
To quote a song by Jiří Suchý: “When you’re happy, sadness awaits.” Worries, quandaries and confusion are a part of life.
Situations which have a solution may seem unsolvable.
I do not claim that I know answers to all questions or that I hold a universal key to your life and can tell you how to live it. I don’t trust anyone who makes such claims. I will listen to you carefully and will work with you to find solutions and the best way to deal with your problems. Sometimes we will, if not laugh, then at least smile, sometimes we will be sad and mostly it will be something in between.
When you don’t know whether to laugh or cry, it is best to at least smile… perhaps at yourself.
Clients come to me most often when:
- they are overwhelmed by stressful situations and crises
- they have difficulties in interpersonal relationships
- they face a relationship crisis
- they find themselves in difficult life situations
- they are not sure about what decision to make
- they need to overcome the consequences of trauma
- they experience anxiety, fear or panic
- they are in a bad mood, have low self-esteem or face stage fright
- they have problems at work
- they need to adapt to change
- they want to improve their presentation skills, ranging from meeting new people to influencing others
- they need to clarify the hierarchy of values and goals in career development
- they need to adapt to a new environment
- corporate clients approach me to consult matters of recruiting and leading people, personal development plans and mental hygiene, communication at the workplace, issues of burnout, training of soft skills (feedback, asking favors, praise, encouragement, compromise, mediation etc.)
- I lived abroad for many years and I can help your prepare and adapt to a new environment and culture.
- I provide counseling in Czech and English.